School History

St. Patrick Catholic School was established in 1883 and has seen many changes since that time. There have been six different school buildings, and at one time three different parishes, educating the Catholic youth in Parsons. Our current school building was built in 1950.  St. Patrick's is also the oldest Catholic school in our diocese to continually remain open as the tradition continues over 130 years later.